1. The information contained within Jewel’s Healing Garden is for educational purposes only, and does not substitute for professional medical or mental health advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Juliet Tang is a life coach, hypnotist and Reiki Master, but she does not diagnose, treat or cure any physical/psychological conditions.
2. Our classes, email communication and both in-person as well as online sessions do not constitute legal or professional advice neither are they intended to be. If you have a medical or psychological condition, always seek the advice of your physician or qualified mental health care provider.
3. In booking a session, class or engaging in any communication with Juliet Tang and Jewel’s Healing Garden, you agree that any decisions you make, and the consequences thereof are your own. No claims or guaranteed results are given, and under no circumstances can you hold Juliet Tang or Jewel’s Healing Garden liable for any action that you take. You agree we are not liable for possible damage or loss incurred as a direct or indirect consequence of using the contents, advice or interpretation thereof, of any of our classes, web content or email communication.
4. All Reiki and Life Coaching sessions are for adults 18 or older. By filling out and submitting the contact form, you certify that you are 18 or older.
5. We may use your contact information to inform you about our services and relevant news. All information shared for billing or for your sessions and classes is held confidential. Your information is never sold or shared.
6. No recordings are permitted during sessions or classes without prior written permission.
You agree to indemnify and hold us (and all affiliates) harmless from any loss, claim, liabilities, demand and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this agreement or use of the Site.
1. Cancellation Policy. 24-hour notice is required for canceling or rescheduling any in-person or online appointment.
2. Payments. Payment is collected prior to all sessions and classes. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us that charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
3. Copyrights. All articles, blogs, videos, images, design, content and other elements comprising our site are copyrighted works protected under applicable copyrights and owned by Jewel's Healing Garden. No part of this website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, displayed, modified, transmitted or in any way exploited without the written permission of the owner. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the site.
4. We May Discontinue or Suspend Our Site. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue any documents, information or other content on our site with or without notice.
5. Disclaimer and Limits. OUR SITE IS AVAILABLE "AS IS." WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, OMISSIONS, INACCURACIES, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR HARM ATTRIBUTABLE TO SUCH FEATURES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE.
6. We Are Not Responsible for Linked Sites. We are not responsible for the availability, accuracy or opinions expressed in the content or services that may be linked to our site. If you decide to rely on any materials available through our site, you do so solely at your own risk.