Usui/Holy Fire Reiki I and II Weekend Certification Training
Reiki (pronounced ray-key) is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. - William Lee Rand
What students are saying...
What This Training Includes:
- A complete ICRT Reiki curriculum to fully prepare you to be a certified Reiki II practitioner.
- Lots of bonus materials, practical tools and consciousness resources that cover self-love and healing (which are the same ones for helping others heal), quick and effective ways to reprogram unwanted habits and reduce/release fears/stress/anxiety, universal laws of Conscious Creation, the use of energy in manifesting wellness, relationships, abundance and purpose, and how our chakras tie into the creation of life, the importance of integration of past emotions, how to shed toxic energy and negative beliefs, ways to reprogram the unconscious mind as well as how to bridge the unconscious and the conscious, etc.
- If time allows, some group coaching that provides insights and clarity for whatever challenges you've faced in your journey.
This Training Is Perfect For:
- Anyone who is looking for ways to balance physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually as well as those who are interested in using tools of deliberate creation to manifest their dreams in life.
- Anyone who has experienced or would like to experience the healing effects of Reiki, and is looking to give Reiki to self, loved ones, pets, plants, even to events across time and space.
- Those who are interested in entering an alternative healing profession as I always include lots of practical techniques from coaching, NLP, trance work, past life healing, vibrational medicine and conscious creation.
- An open mind and a willingness to heal, release and integrate.
Why Take This Training:
- You are looking to heal yourself and help others heal. You enjoy the process of conscious creation and have dreams you'd like to see materialized.
- Once you become a certified Reiki practitioner, you can easily administer Reiki on yourself and loved ones at no cost.
- You may choose to open your own Reiki practice if you feel so guided. Within your class manual, practical tips are provided on how to start your own healing practice.
- You are a being of energy. By learning Reiki, you will have mastered one of the most important tools in creating a life of wellness, joy, love and purpose.
- Learn more about what Reiki is and how it completely transformed my life and healed my physical and emotional dis-ease.
About My Teaching Style:
- With my MA in education and a decade of teaching and curriculum writing experience, my classes are structured in a way that allow for maximum energy transference through fun and healing in a non-judgmental and empowering environment.
- As a spiritual writer, trained life coach and hypnotist, you will not only walk away with knowledge and techniques of this ancient healing system, but also with invaluable tools that can help you release negative beliefs and integrate emotions so you can step into the role of a conscious creator.
- You can read more about me here.
- If you are curious to understand why Reiki I and II are taught in one weekend, you can read about why I choose to teach Reiki I and II together rather than separately.
You Will Receive:
- The intensive is a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration, meditation, practice, experience and a ton of fun and healing. The small intimate environment allows each student to receive personalized instruction as well as practice time of giving, and receiving a full Reiki treatment.
- A detailed class manual.
- You will receive a certification upon completion.
Day 1 - Reiki I
Some of the information and techniques covered are:
- What Reiki is and how it works.
- History of Reiki and the Reiki Ideals.
- The complete hand placement system for self-Reiki and treatments for others.
- Gassho meditation.
- Byosen scanning - using hand sensitivity to scan the aura of the body.
- Reiji-ho - using intuition to scan the body.
- Kenyoku- Dry bathing to cleanse and release negative energy.
Day 2 - reiki II
Some of the information and techniques covered are:
- Reiki II symbols.
- Past and future healing.
- Gyoshi-ho - sending Reiki with eyes.
- Enkaku chiryo - distance healing.
- Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits.
- Using Reiki to heal toxic relationships and cut emotional ties.
- Using Reiki to clear objects and space.
- Additional practice.
additional topics covered:
- How to use our consciousness (our thoughts and vibration) to attract and create well-being, love and abundance.
- How to cultivate intuition and presence.
- An overview of aura and chakras, and how to release blockages in our energy bodies to boost health and prevent dis-ease.
- How to prevent energy drainage and manage energy especially in crowded and negative environments.
- If time permits, we will also explore the basics of crystal healing and past life healing.
YOU WILL EXPERIENCE:
- Deep healing and relaxation with increased mindfulness and calmness.
- Deepened understanding on how to use energy to create the life you desire.
- More love and gratitude for yourself and everything/one around you.
- More mental clarity and motivation.
- Meditative states that allow presence which is the space that is needed for creation.
- Cleansed chakras which leads to increased energy and vitality.
Class Time: Saturday and Sunday, 12-6pm. Please have lunch prior to class and bring a snack. We will take breaks in between. Light organic and gluten free and vegetarian snacks and water will be provided.
Investment: $425 (OR Deposit $200 with $225 balance due before class). Please note that class fee and deposit are non-refundable.
- A detailed class manual is included.
- Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot and I will send you a PayPal invoice.
May - TBA
Private training is also available upon request.
- The Reiki Touch: Complete Home Learning System by William Rand
- Energy Anatomy by Caroline Myss
- Vibrational Medicine: The #1 Handbook of Subtle Energy Therapies by Richard Gerber
- Hands of Light: A Guide to Healing Through the Human Energy Field by Barbara Brennan