”Self-hypnosis is a visible happening state of mind which is defined as a finely tuned state of purposeful awareness, which can revolutionize your way of thinking.”
With self-hypnosis, you can transform your thinking, lash out bad habits, and have power over yourself, along with leisure time and dealing with the stress of everyday life.
It’s fair to say almost everybody would benefit from practicing self-hypnosis, and maybe even it’s necessary.
So without further ado, let’s dive into the guide for self-hypnosis and get you into that blissful state.
How to practice self-hypnosis
Sit comfortably in a quiet place. Remember, you can use self-hypnosis everywhere, but a distraction-free place certainly helps with focus, particularly if you’re new to the practice.
- Breathe deeply for a few moments in a fixed pattern, and do it gradually. You will need to inhale and exhale to the count of five. Or you can breathe in, hold for a moment, and release the air for an extended exhalation.
- Imagine yourself going to a place that brings you calmness and happiness. It doesn’t need to be a familiar or an authentic place. You can be anywhere. You might desire somewhere more like every day, for instance, your bed or the beach. You can even revisit an old happy memory. Just be in separate and pleasant surroundings where you’d like to be anytime.
- Be aware and connect all of your senses to view yourself in your newly created environment. What do you see or smell? Maybe a fragrance that may take you to a childhood memory.
- Choose an affirmation from a wide range that is available almost anywhere, and you can find some in this article, or you can customize one for yourself based on a particular situation you need, You can make simple ones like “I am wise ” or “I am worthy.”
- Go engaging in this environment that you just have created and see where you can use the affirmations in this situation. This practice is for allowing the statements to be submerged in your unconscious mind. Also, do this in a meditative state for as long as you like or as long as time permits.
Hypnosis is a mild means of guiding the mind to a harmonizing therapy for about almost every mental problem there is…
For Example, when practicing self-hypnosis, it can help you overcome anxiety, Panic attacks, worries, fears, and phobias.
Also, there are more ways self-hypnosis can be a faithful ally for reducing al kinds of problems.
So, for what kind of problems or healing can you use self-hypnosis more?
Here are a few ways how…
Hypnosis involves a deep and intense form of rest. When a skilled practitioner helps to get you into a trance state of your mind, or you find an excellent online course and do it yourself, your muscles relax, your mind will be at peace, and your feelings of being an anxious human start to reduce.
Help with sleep
Anxiety causes sleep deprivation. Likewise, if you are always anxious, it takes away your ability to sleep well. Hypnosis can calm you down and help you get a good night’s sleep and feel replenished after you wake up again.
It usually helps when you identify your sources of stress in your life and also, it enables you to find ways to cope up with the ongoing stress. With practice and practical techniques, you can overcome stress and anxiety.
This is how powerful hypnosis can be…
People who suffer from anxiety jump to conclusions hastily; they always think about the worst-case scenarios first and worsen their condition. Practicing positive visualization helps to run through positive outcomes until it becomes automatic and real.
Use of suggestion
You can use suggestions when you get into a state of trance and then keep repeating positive affirmations so much so that it gets deeper into your subconscious mind and enables you to get rid of a particular thought process or kick out a bad habit.
This practice can also be used to eradicate phobias and fears eventually. This practice will help to chase away any underlying cause of anxiety.
Self-hypnosis for anxiety.
- Sit in a relaxing chair with your legs and feet uncrossed.
- Take in a deep breath without straining your neck or leaning your head too far back.
- Pick a point and focus your eyes on that point.
- Simultaneously keep your eyes fixed on that point and take in a deep breath, hold it for an instant, and then breathe out.
- Quietly say an affirmation of your choice that you want to feed into your brain, to counter the destructive belief.
- The suggestion has to be phrased positively and in the present tense.
- Go on with this practice until you will feel better and starting to believe the new belief
- Practice it until it has changed.
Tips for people who suffer from anxiety.
- Go on a smartphone detox and practice mindfulness with self-hypnosis. Don’t see or watch things that make you feel nervous.
- Do meditation. This Practise will make you also more receivable for self-hypnosis because a relaxed and peaceful mind is more open to new suggestions.
Do Affirmations. Likewise, this is a fore-practice for your self-hypnosis, but it also reprograms your unconscious and gets you into the right state of mind.
- Release body tensions, 5 minutes of conscious breathing every day can help you release body tensions and stress.
- Doing Yoga. To stretch and relax your body and mind…
Suggestions for an anxious mind.
If I ever feel anxious, I will consciously take a moment to ask myself why I’m I feeling this way? If anxiety visits me, I stop what I’m doing and notice my feelings, and then I will shut my eyes and focus on my breathing.
Then, when I’m more relaxed, I will say affirmations to myself. Look how fast your mood can switch to a more relaxed state of mind.
Sometimes you need to do it more times. But you’ll get there.
Here are some affirmations for anxiety
1. There is nothing that can withhold me
2. I feel secure and loved
3. I love myself for who I am.
4. I am relaxed and calm.
5. My tension is melting away.
6. I am letting go of all my stress, worries, and fears.
7. My mind is slowing down.
8. Being calm and relaxed is one of the top priorities in my life.
9. I am practicing the feeling of inner strength.
10. I am breathing calmness into me.
11. I deserve a peaceful and loving life.
12. I am centered and quiet.
13. My muscles are relaxed.
14. I control my thoughts.
15. I am releasing my insecurities.
16. Challenges bring opportunities for me.
17. I see stressful situations as gifts in disguise.
18. I have all the love and support inside myself.
19. I am calm and quiet in all situations.
20. Calmness comes over me with every deep breath I take.
21. I am releasing all sadness from my system.
22. My home is the most secure and comfortable place I can be in.
24. I am comfortable around other people.
25. I forgive and let go of the past.
27. I am thankful for the good in my life.
Suggestions For Self confidence.
1. I deserve to be happy and prosperous.
2. I have a beautiful body, even if others do not recognize this
3. I am competent, smart, and able.
4. I am growing my skills and talents every day.
5. I love the person I am becoming.
6. I am aware of my self-worth; my self-confidence is rising.
7. I am worthy of all the good that happens in my life.
8. I am fulfilled with my life and the way things are moving in my favor.
9. I deserve love.
10. I let go of the bad, hatred feelings about myself and accept that I’m a wonderful person.
11. I am a solution provider, and I focus on solutions and always find the best solution.
12. I adjust myself to new situations.
13. I love challenges. They bring out the best in me.
14. I am a healthy person
15. My inner well being matches my outer well being.
16. Self-confidence is what I thrive on. Nothing is impossible, and life is excellent.
17. I always see the best in others. I attract only positive people.
18. I face difficult situations with courage; I always find a way out of such cases.
Suggestions against stress
1. I am capable of moving to a new path. The best way to go away from something bad is to move toward something good and believe that I can do that.
2. My real intention has no time limit and no timeline.
Nothing about my present situation can prevent me from being successful
3. Beautiful things appear from the most unlikely places.
4. All areas of my life are peaceful and fun
5. Other people like me for who I am.
6. Work can’t stress me out because I know how to take care of myself.
7. I’m always relaxed and peaceful
8. I’m good with responsibility, that’s why I can’t get stress over it.
9. I’m a prosperous person and never have to worry about money
10. I love myself in every situation
11. I don’t criticize myself anymore
12. I always see good intentions in people
I hope my article helps you revolutionize your mind and help you overcome your blockages due to self-hypnosis. Always remember the key to a positive lifestyle, and (mental) health is patience, positivity, and self-belief.
Open your heart and soul to the universe and then see the miracles that will happen…
Give this article a share if it helped you in any way, or give a link back to this article from your website. It’s highly appreciated!
A question to you: What kind of problems do you want to tackle with self-hypnosis?
Stay blessed and happy
Sending, lots of good and positive vibes your way,